MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Games that you just stopped playing!

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2007, 02:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Cochise
Not The Song

Cochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enoughCochise will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw447
I agree but Half Life is so addicting. I just got the orange box and I have to say for 59.99 you're raping the system. It's a god damn steal. 5 games for 59.99.

Anyways. I never stop playing a video game until I beat it. I admit sometimes i'll get so pissed off with a game I'll set it aside for a few days and then go at it again. I did that with Manhunt.
Same here, all weekend I focused on beating Portal (which I did). And then I beat Half Life 2, now onto Episode 1...lol

Quote:
"I assure you, whatever the others promise to do, when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there... "
Cochise is offline   Reply With Quote