MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hammle = Cheep fighter

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2006, 08:30 AM   #21 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
If he's only been training for 11 months then why the hell did they put him on TUF? What a load of shit that is. You can't tell me he was the better than the other 3000 or however many entries. Someone asked why he's getting put on tv over people like Alves and Marquardt...well it's cuz he's deaf and he has a big fanbase who like him just cuz he's deaf....mostly newbs...someone else asked how cutting Seth's face was a cheap win.....well...it's not cheap to cut his face, but to sit there and grind your f-ing elbow into it for 2 rounds is ridiculousy cheap. Matt is worse than Rashad, the only thing Matt is better at than his opponent is being able to take him down. Like I said before, takedowns don't mean your a great fighter, it just means you are stronger than your opponent, and this is not a strong man competetion, therefore all takedowns that are not followed up with some kind of punishment or action, should just be nullified, they don't mean shit and it's just a cheap ***** way to win a fight.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote