MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - K-1 World Grand Prix

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2007, 08:23 PM   #27 (permalink)
B-Real
Let's Bang.

B-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I realize that.

The last K-1 game they made, just by looking at clips I can tell it's improved. So the gameplay looks to have improved, looks like there is more fighters than usual, the graphics have improved, looks like there is lots more different attacks and combos, plus there is create a fighter. If K-1 World Grand Prix for DS is there one and only game for this year, I would like to get K-1 Grand Prix 2006. If there is a K-1 Grand Prix 2007, I think it would be an even bigger improvement and I would like to buy it. Everything they improved upon in the previous game, they could more likely than not improve again.

Watching the DS gameplay video, it doesn't look like the game has a lot of combos - Unless the person playing doesn't know how to do combos, I don't know.

Edit: Found the official site

K-1 WOLRD GP 絶対王者育成計画

Looks like there is some stupid story mode that brings the touch screen into play.

Last edited by B-Real : 10-27-2007 at 08:44 PM.
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote