MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tito wins... referee stoppage! Final Chapter is closed!

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2006, 06:07 PM   #42 (permalink)
Steve-d
Bantamweight

Steve-d has a little shameless behaviour in the pastSteve-d has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
He did do a horrible job during TUF3, but if he gathers Vernon & Guy together, then they could train some really good fighters.

Ken used to be a very good teacher. Don't let anyone tell you different. Frank Shamrock, Vernon White, Pete Williams, & Guy Mezger all came out of the Den.
like i said before and even dana said after the show (not i beleive a damn thing that ass says) but i dont think at that point in time he had an interest in coaching, does that make him an asshole? No

He said no to being a TUF coach, clat out, then dana white said, well guess who the other coach will be. he said tito and of coarse Ken said yes, just to get at tito so dana of all people knew why he was there.

Now, i dont like making excuses but ev1 says it was edited to look bad even ken, a recent interview he mentioned that because of the way he was prtrayed on that show as well as the early stoppage in ortiz/shammy 2 he was not feeling any love coming from the UFC (which is when retirment rumors started flying)

Steve-d is offline   Reply With Quote