MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Fighting (Video) Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2007, 03:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
K-A-P
Amatuer

K-A-P will become famous soon enoughK-A-P will become famous soon enoughK-A-P will become famous soon enoughK-A-P will become famous soon enoughK-A-P will become famous soon enoughK-A-P will become famous soon enough
Ahh fighting games... I grew up on this stuff. There were so many fighting games I have played through and the two series that really keep me playing to this day are the Street Fighter Alpha series and 3rd Strike (parrying can make the game so deep if you bother to get good at it.)

Does anyone remember Zero Divide for the original Playstation? Man I remembered when the original playstation did not have many fighting games and Zero Divide was all I had lol... not too many good memories of that game cause the computer AI was so rigged.

There is also news of Street Fighter 4 coming out as well. I am assuming the game is crossing over to 3d seeing as how 2d is slowly fading away (which is a very sad thing.)

Last edited by K-A-P : 10-31-2007 at 03:05 PM.
K-A-P is offline   Reply With Quote