MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tito Still Not Ready For Liddell

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2006, 11:35 PM   #54 (permalink)
Pr0d1gy
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Pr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enoughPr0d1gy will become famous soon enough
Nobody said he is superman, but he is no idiot either. I think you guys give Liddell way too much credit. Who has he beaten other than Babalu? An over the hill Couture? Tito "I quit if I can't take you down" Ortiz? There is just a little too much UFC nuthugging going on here for this to be realistic.

Chuck's last loss came to Rampage, and while it was more than a couple years ago, Rampage lost to Silva right after that and almost lost to Arona as well if not for a miracle powerbomb/Headbutt. Now, while that does not say how one fighter will do against another it does give you an idea of what kind of competition these guys have been facing. I mean Sobral was talked about as the greatest thing in LHW since sliced bread, but he is a lower top 10 in Pride's LHW division, AT BEST.

You gotta keep things in prespective here. I am a HUGE UFC fan, but you can't let your little hard ons determine what is real. What is real is that Wanderlei has constantly fought top 10 LHW fighters for years & still remains the champion, whereas Chuck has feasted on inferior opponents for much of his time in the UFC over the last few years.
Pr0d1gy is offline   Reply With Quote