MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Fighting (Video) Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2007, 12:51 AM   #24 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Nope... Not at all. If you frequent Bit Torrent sites, look for the complete NeoRageX package. The thing that you must have in order for the UI to come up is the Neo Geo bios rom images. I can't recall them by name off the top of my head (if I was at home, I would list them), but if they aren't there in the same directory as the NeoRageX executable it won't run. Now that I think about it, that's probably what kept you from running the emulator.

If you find the NeoRageX package it will have the Emulator, the directories, bios files and all 183 rom images all in one. You'll know it is the right one because it clocks in at around 2.5GB total. From there it's all a matter of extracting the files and setting up the options.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote