MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 78: Houston Alexander vs. Thiago Silva

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2007, 04:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
AceFranklin88
Featherweight

AceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAceFranklin88 Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeno
Oh don't sweat it dude I wasn't saying that to you either. I got a bunch of weird pms in teh last month or two about being a houston hugger. Really annoying, but nothing in your post said that to me.

I was just putting it out there why i have that avatar. I don't really even know how to change it anyways
Haha ok I gotcha. And to change it, just go to your private messages and there's an option on the left to change your avatar. There's a bunch of MMAforum avatars already there.
AceFranklin88 is offline   Reply With Quote