MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Headbutt?

Thread: The Headbutt?
View Single Post

Old 06-16-2006, 10:47 AM   #24 (permalink)
rana
Amatuer

rana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enoughrana will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
persononly I do not think it should be allowed to much is at risk for both fighters brain damage wise in a sport where a carrear can be periously short. I like to see good fights not someone get seriously hurt. i like competition and skill. that is part of the reason I did not like Tank Abbot sure he was a colorful character. but he was a brawler who only know how to hurt people hence he did not last long in MMA from what I could tell. A few lucky shots and he'd hurt some people win some fights but against a seasoned fighter he would be toast. EARLY UFC was lacking alot of seasoned fighters the ones who did most of the winning were your only examples. I'd like to be able to follow a fighter over a carear not just a couple fights and forget who he was cause he now drools all over himself like my 3 month old.

Last edited by The Don : 06-16-2006 at 10:51 AM.
rana is offline   Reply With Quote