MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Games that you just stopped playing!

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2007, 10:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh3239
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories I think it was. Anytime I stepped outside I'd have a drive-by happen to me and it was just to damn intense I just quit.
Its funny you mentioned GTA: Vice City Stories. I was playing it recently but just stopped! Its the first time I actually got bored with a GTA game! Aside from the missions being a pain in the ass the game just seemed really down to earth. For instance, Phil in the original game was energetic gun loving cowboy. In this game he was boring.

Also, even though this game took place 2 years before the original I found the lack of Tommy Vercetti to be a real letdown.