MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mac vs. Johnny

Thread: Mac vs. Johnny
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2007, 01:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Gallows
Flyweight

Gallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura aboutGallows has a spectacular aura about
Well, this was the first episode and fight I actually enjoyed this season. I've been rather 'meh' with things up to this point. Danzig showed some decent takedown defense, kept active, feeding elbows to the body and head that looked downright painful for Jon, and came out without a scratch on him. While watching him I thought "damn, this guy will be so easy to inject into the WW division, I don't understand why he's not already there."

All in all a fun episode to watch. Looking forward to the double match next week.
Gallows is offline   Reply With Quote