MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mac vs. Johnny

Thread: Mac vs. Johnny
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2007, 05:16 PM   #26 (permalink)
IcemanCometh
Cry Havoc

IcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level now
I guess I will put it here, I don't think Mac's going to finals, reason, the damn Blog. I think its interesting that Joe Lauzon was supposed to go to the finals last time and he didn't and then BAM he is writing a little blog after each show. I am beginning to think if you got a Blog they want to keep you fresh in the minds of the hardcores maybe casual fans but you lost out and didn't go on the Finale.

As for Canadaian Psycho I just don't see anything great about Mac Danzig, or I guess I am missing the hype on him. If you want to PM me some matches or post them here then please feel free. I also think his matches have sucked b/c of the extra weight he usually fights at 155 lb. I would love to see Danzig/KenFlo or Danzig/Lauzon so maybe I can take him