MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters UFC Should Sign AGAIN

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2006, 12:50 AM   #23 (permalink)
untaken_moniker
Flyweight

untaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enoughuntaken_moniker will become famous soon enough
Ivan Salavery was entertaing. He'll never be back though. Wasn't being paid enough and signed with the IFL i believe. He went on record in an interview once saying how the UFC pays it's fighters shitty money, and he's making more now than he was with the UFC. So i don't think Dana White and Co. will ever offer him anything. Robbie was the shit! They should sign him back on so we can see Lawler/Diaz 2. Their fight is still one of my favorites
untaken_moniker is offline   Reply With Quote