MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 12PM PST Radio show Live from UFC 64 "LIVE"

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2006, 05:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ghizman
Flyweight

Ghizman has a little shameless behaviour in the past
12PM PST Radio show Live from UFC 64 "LIVE"

Tommorow at 12:00 PST, Bubba the Love Sponge radio personality on Sirius satelitte radio, Howard 101, (all the florida fans know who he is) willl be broadcasting at the UFC 64 event from 12 PST til 4 PST. Last time they were at the fights Kit Cope (muay thai black belt, he was allowed to punch professional aussie skateboarder Jason Ellis in the stomach till he puked.) One punch.... Tito Ortiz was on Bubba's radio show a couple days before he beat down Shamrock to promote their fight on Spike TV. Bubba let Tito put a rear-naked choke on one of his interns, and Tito choked him out cold, with Chip the intern gassing for air. I hope you don't kick me off this forum for promoting one of my favorite radio personlities........ The main reason I brought this up is because if you want truly uncensored soundclips before the fights on what the fighters say then tune into Sirius satellite radio, channel Howard 101 tommorrow at 12PM, noon PST
Ghizman is offline   Reply With Quote