MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I Love Matt Serra and Matt Hughes!

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2007, 03:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
davidm724
Featherweight

davidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattis Trophy
Hughes talks with his forehead...
...Everytime Pete "Drago" opens his mouth, somewhere a baby penquin gets clubbed.
Hughes also speaks with the color of his face. That alone can speak a thousand words! He sure can't hide anger very well even though he tries. He seems like a very implosive kind of guy to me.
Drago... Man I know what you mean. Every time he says something, it makes me wonder what he has floating around in that big bulbous dome of his. I think I dislike Drago so much because he looks and acts like a guy I knew in high school. Plus he tried to have the tough east-coast accent even though he was born and bred Alaskan! That's not fair to Drago, but I can't help it.
davidm724 is offline   Reply With Quote