Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Dan not as lucky as his brother!

768 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  WouldLuv2FightU 
#1 ·
Dan Lauzon got an early takedown on Fisher and started to work on him. Fisher got up and unloaded on Dan! Fisher Knocked Lauzon out in the first round!

#2 ·
sweet. don't know either too well, though. can't wait for sherk fight

#4 ·
Your not given Dan enough credit lol the kids 18 and took fischer down TWICE and did some good damage to fischer on the ground. Fischer did a very nice stand up job, but he'd get killed against sherk, i mean if an 18 year old can take down Spencer fischer, id hate to see what a guy like sherk would do lol, he straight DOMINATED kenflo.

#5 ·
Dans problem is he just started fighting in MMA this year he's never been hit in the face like that I bet. I think that was more of an amature quitting then a KO to be honest but he's only 18 he'll be back and better I still think both Lauzons are tough guys and prehaps the king will loose aginst Sherk but Guillard will KO Sherk. Everones talking about KenFlo, Lauzon and the king but there overlooking Guillard.

#7 ·
Pogo the Clown said:
You gotta give the kid a lot of credit. He had a great showing considering he is only 18 and it was his first fight in the UFC.

Pogo
Exactly, although seeing him quit in the first round was not good, hes got a ways to go and needs to be hit in the face about 100000 more times before he steps back into the octagon. He's obviously never been rocked at all before this fight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.