MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF: Help or a Hindrance to MMA

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2007, 02:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
mma17
**Dream**

mma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nicemma17 is just really nice
I would say earlier seasons really looked for talent and were extemely successful with some of the stars we have seem come out of TUF but since TUF 5 or so I've seen some people on the show that I know didn't even come close to deserving to be on the show..especially since the past two seasons, 5 and 6, have been lighter weights shich has such a deep talent pool. I know they could have chosen more competitive welterweights for this season. Sure you have Danzig who already really proved he was a good fighter before the show and George Sotiropoulis
but not really anyone else. You can't have all studs but they are given the task to find the top 16 guys in the country so I would think they could find guys with a little bit better talent like in the earlier seasons. I mean Wayne Weems on season 5. That was un called for. There is no way anyone saw talent in him. I think that was strictly for ratings so people would laugh at how bad he was. Things like that make me question the show sometimes.
mma17 is offline   Reply With Quote