MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone offended by Serra?!?

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2007, 10:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
70seven
Featherweight

70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice70seven is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.farrell
No not black. And it was just a question. Im not making accusations. I dont know what Rampage being champ has to do with Matt Serra though. I was just making the observation that saying Jroc who is black, is Matt Hughes boy..And then saying that Jroc was like "Did I do it right Mr. Hughes?'[...Could be taken out of context.
Dude I have no clue how you are taking this as a racist comment. So if I say Marc is my Boy, that's racist, or you would assume that Marc is black, and its a discriminatory comment? I really don't understand... and the "Did I do it right Mr. Hughes?" meant Sera thought J-Roc was sucking up to hughes.

Last edited by 70seven : 11-21-2007 at 10:18 PM.
70seven is offline   Reply With Quote