Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

J-ROCK Vs. War Machine Street Fight

5K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Fedcro 
#1 ·
It looks like War Machine and the Serra boys were messing with the toilet. I'm guessing J-Rock must get sprayed with shit or something and go after War. In the preview they show J-Rock with a nasty hat smack then War with a Edge style spear. Who takes this street fight? I'll take J-Rock via swirlie.

#6 ·
They will both wrap their left hands around the other's body and throw a massive amount of girly, sissy, right hands into eachothers bodys until it gets broken up.

Reactions: kamikaze145
#7 ·
Will they be thrown out of the house? I'm guessing it depends on how violent the fight is, if its just pushing and they they are separated I dont think they will be kicked out, but if its anything like the Season 5 fight, its bye bye War Machine and J-Roc. Cant wait to see how it goes down.

#10 ·
SimplyNate said:
I'm guessing the fight will be over once it hits the ground. I doubt they can do much in that room.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I doubt much damage will be done to either person. They might roll around a bit but I suspect it gets broken up pretty fast.

You think they both get tossed?

#13 ·
#15 ·
I doubt this brawl went any further than what we already saw. The other guys were rushing in the room to break it up before the two even hit the bed. It'll be separated quickly.

I didn't check the site to see if they're fighting each other, but I hope they are. J-Rock was supposed to be a top prospect, and War Machine seemed like he could hang in there. Based on Hughes' talk of Rollins ground game, he'd probably win the fight by submission.

#16 ·
In all fairness, they don't want to RUIN anything that has happened thus far. They don't want to SPOIL a show coming up, so they wouldn't tell us before the show airs that the two get kicked off.

#19 ·
If anyone does really know then they would know that they was and is still a forum already about the same topic..I wouldn't call this a street fight though, I think its gonna get broken up shortly, I don't think anyone will get sent home either if worse comes to worse, If it ever does happen though and someone gets sent home then I would have to say Jon, since he started it with the prank and tackled J-rock on the preview. I think J-rock if there is a fight is gonna dominate Jon.

Fedcro.

TheJame said:
I doubt this brawl went any further than what we already saw. The other guys were rushing in the room to break it up before the two even hit the bed. It'll be separated quickly.

I didn't check the site to see if they're fighting each other, but I hope they are. J-Rock was supposed to be a top prospect, and War Machine seemed like he could hang in there. Based on Hughes' talk of Rollins ground game, he'd probably win the fight by submission.
J-Rock Is a brown belt In Brazilian jiu-jitsu by the way.

Fedcro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.