MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I Love Matt Serra and Matt Hughes!

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2007, 11:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
davidm724
Featherweight

davidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enough
No no, I'm sorry you've got me wrong. I was saying that I can't stand Drago because he reminds me of a guy I knew in high school who was born and bred Alaskan and talked like he was a hard-ass New Yorker. I met his parents plenty of times and knew they did not have an east-coast accent. I was saying I know it's not fair to find Drago intolerable just because he looks, acts, and talks like this guy I knew. I think I said that right. Sorry it was confusing earlier, and to clear things up, Drago was not born and bred Alaskan.
davidm724 is offline   Reply With Quote