Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Ultimate Fighter® Team Serra vs Team Hughes Finale (Announced Fights)

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  davidm724 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Really I've watched every episode and I don't have much intrest in seeing these guys fight. I mean Jrock is ok, as is War Machine. Troy vs Hightower is to bad fighters going at it. Price vs Roman could be good depending if Roman is good but I have my doubts. And Georgeiff is bad enough that Goulet might actually win.

BTW why the hell is Goulet still in the UFC when they kicked Pe de Pano out?

#5 ·
vs

vs

vs

vs

vs

UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so TUF 6 Finale is right around the corner, and were nearly at the semi-finals of the show. So like usual, UFC matches up the majority of the cast-offs, and they have finally announced them. I know I may be a little late, but some of these are pretty interesting.

Jared Rollins Vs. John Koppenhaver
Judging from the previews, this one should be heated. We saw WarMachine screw around with Team Hughes' toilet, and J-Rock really didnt like it and a mini-fight ensues. Im betting the fight gets broken up, but like usual, UFC knows how to draw from drama. I really dont know who takes this. But judging from what I've seen, WarMachine has done MUCH better.

Troy Mandaloniz Vs. Richie Hightower
Dont really know too much about this match in terms of there being a feud or whatever, but all I can say is that I expect this fight to be a slug-match.

Roman Mitichyan Vs. Dorian Price
Wow, UFC actually gave the crazy Russian/Armenian dude a chance. We never got to see what this guys all about since he broke his arm in training. But from what I know, Dorian's touted to be a good striker. Let's see what this Roman guys all about.

Paul Georgieff Vs. Jonathan Goulet
This ones strange, why the hell does Paul get to face Goulet of all people. Didnt they have enough cast-offs for him to fight?

Anywho, so heres the card, there will definitely be more updates from UFC as the show progresses, and obviously well have to wait and see whos in the finals. Much like everyone else, I see George and Mac goin at it.

Discuss

#6 ·
bbjd, why all the Road Warrior hate?

I mean sure the guy has no chin, and doesn't really have a ground game, but how many other people do you know that have submitted Shonie Carter with the old schoolyard headlock?

Plus, I think Paul might have even less of a chin than Goulet, the first jab to land could win that fight.

#9 ·
cdnbaron my thing with Goulet is that he isn't good. I mean the UFC has kicked out many people who are much better fighters than Goulet and have much better records than Goulet. I mean Goulet was supposed to be fed to Swick. Swick got hurt and they matched him up with a guy he could beat and he got owned.

#11 ·
bbjd7 said:
cdnbaron my thing with Goulet is that he isn't good. I mean the UFC has kicked out many people who are much better fighters than Goulet and have much better records than Goulet. I mean Goulet was supposed to be fed to Swick. Swick got hurt and they matched him up with a guy he could beat and he got owned.
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be serious. I also think he sucks. Next time I'll try to be a bit more obvious about my sarcasm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.