MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who in the HELL is gonna beat Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2006, 01:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
beamoflaser
MMA Fanatic

beamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81
Silva, is w/o a question in my mind, a better and more well-rounded fighter than Franklin. He proved it tonight. But just because someone gets beat doesn't mean tey would get beat every time. I guarantee you that Silva is not as good on the ground as Dean Lister. They are just handing out black-belts in Jiu Jitsu at the chute boxe academy in Brazil. Wanderlei and Anderson are not black belts in my mind. Shogun is but those others are not. They focus on striking so much there. And they do a great job with it. Anderson is by far the best striker there. And in the MW division of the UFC right now. That is why I say take it to the ground. But that is much easier said then done. Not to mention you need to get in a good position. Silva is good. But his competition in the UFC thus far has not been. Aparently Hughes is going to move up and try and fight Silva now. That is the new rumor. Like to see that one. Hughes would not stand a chance. He thought BJ was a tough match. Wait til he meets a bigger, stronger, longer-lasting version.

I agree wit you, but silva ain't wit chute boxe no more and he's close friends with the nogueria(i ain't even gonna try to spell it right) bros and minotauro personally gave him the black belt so i would think silva's bjj is pretty tight. But he has gotten caught wit crazy submissions before though.
beamoflaser is offline   Reply With Quote