MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who in the HELL is gonna beat Anderson Silva

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2006, 01:55 AM   #26 (permalink)
beamoflaser
MMA Fanatic

beamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enoughbeamoflaser will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WouldLuv2FightU
I think I remember saying that if Anderson beats Franklin then the UFC "nuthuggers" nned to stop arguing that PRIDEs fighters are inferior to UFCs. Silva was a mediocre fighter in PRIDE, and almost even record, too lazy to check right now with all the traffic on MMA sites right now, and he beat an undefeated champ (undefeatd in the UFC) in the FIRST round. I still refuse to buy into either argument that either organization is better, they both have great fighters and horrible fighters. I just hope now that all the PRIDE 'nuthuggers' dont go overboard on the PRIDE is better shit. Me, I like to consider myself an MMA nuthugger because the organization doesn't mean shit and I guess I'm one of the only ones on this forum that understands that concept.

word to that
beamoflaser is offline   Reply With Quote