MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - i'd just like to say!

View Single Post

Old 06-17-2006, 09:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Cool

Exams.. Hmm whats an Exam, its been so long since I been in school... J/k I have taken many test most more serious then anything I had taken in school for various lisences and such Such my test for Life and Health insurance Agent, or even more difficult were the two tests I had to take for my EMT lisences those were killer espically the 2nd one since I had been out of class for a year and barely studided for it. and it was harder then the first test so I could get my National Registration. That was brutal... But... I passed both. Though I need to retake the Life and health test here soon and its been like 5 years since I studied for that. I know I am going to have to restudy for that.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote