MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Headbutt?

Thread: The Headbutt?
View Single Post

Old 06-17-2006, 12:17 PM   #26 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyG
I'm inclined to agree with The Don too. The sport needs to grow and allowing things that are very "street-fightish" (new word) like headbutts would just further the negitive sterotype the sport has. Now if you train and you want to learn how to throw a headbutt it is very effective for self-defense.
That it can be espically if you our out numbered and get grabbed a head but can take an opponent out for several minutes espically if they have never had thier nose broken it can be a very humbling experience to someone and a major deterrant to thie friends if they see one of thier buddies get his nose splattered and the blood which looks like alot but is actually not very serious since its mainly just cappalary bleeding. it looks a mess but works in most cases

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote