MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone lose respect for Serra during TUF?

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2007, 09:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
LivingDedMan
Zombie Cage Fighter

LivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of light
I didn't care for how Serra handled the situation with his fighters having to fight each other. Hughes was right that it wasn't very professional. He should've cornered the guys that stayed and the other guys shouldn't have been allowed to train with Serra when they were moved to Huges team. I can understand Serra's feelings about it, but you have to be a professional.

I wouldn't say I lost respect for him though. Feel the same as before. He's not one of my favourites, but he's alright.
LivingDedMan is offline   Reply With Quote