MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone lose respect for Serra during TUF?

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2007, 11:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
ROCKBASS03
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

ROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biowza
Agreed, I thought Serra was alright at first but this season has really opened my eyes to:
-His intense smugness
-His extremely annoying voice
-His child-like insults "hurr hughes is a dick"
-His legitimate disrespect for the WW division as he thinks he is the best at 170
-His arrogance
-His pettyness

the list goes on.
I agree 100% He is so annoying it isn't funny. I know they pick what parts they put on TV, but how old do you have to be to say the same ignorant insults that many times. It gets old. He is lucky to have gotten the title in the first place. If it wasn't for him being on TUF, he would not have made it to a title shot yet or possibly never would have.
ROCKBASS03 is offline   Reply With Quote