MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone lose respect for Serra during TUF?

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2007, 02:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Zender
( . )( . )

Zender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really niceZender is just really nice
If the way it's been edited was taken at face value then yes, I would have lost respect for him, but it's quite blatant that it shouldn't be. I don't understand most of the comments about him either. Believe it or not, he is actually a good fighter, his BJJ is excellent and he's got heavy hands. What do you want out of a guy ffs? The only time he's been stopped was Shonie & he was winning before that wild HL. As for his arrogance, I think when EVERYONE didn't give you a look in with winning the title and you do win (in convincing fashion) then you've got every right to be arrogant to a certain degree. Cue the BS excuses why he beat Georges....

Honestly, sometimes it's like a kids playground on these forums when you hear the unsubstantiated reasons for disliking a guy.
Zender is offline   Reply With Quote