MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - J-ROCK Vs. War Machine Street Fight

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2007, 05:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
Fedcro
Banned

Fedcro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
If anyone does really know then they would know that they was and is still a forum already about the same topic..I wouldn't call this a street fight though, I think its gonna get broken up shortly, I don't think anyone will get sent home either if worse comes to worse, If it ever does happen though and someone gets sent home then I would have to say Jon, since he started it with the prank and tackled J-rock on the preview. I think J-rock if there is a fight is gonna dominate Jon.

Fedcro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJame
I doubt this brawl went any further than what we already saw. The other guys were rushing in the room to break it up before the two even hit the bed. It'll be separated quickly.

I didn't check the site to see if they're fighting each other, but I hope they are. J-Rock was supposed to be a top prospect, and War Machine seemed like he could hang in there. Based on Hughes' talk of Rollins ground game, he'd probably win the fight by submission.
J-Rock Is a brown belt In Brazilian jiu-jitsu by the way.

Fedcro.
Fedcro is offline   Reply With Quote