MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone lose respect for Serra during TUF?

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2007, 10:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
Where'stheCrow?
Bantamweight

Where'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedcro View Post
Well actually, he didn't, He gave books to each member of his team and said if you want to read, then go ahead and read basically, he didn't say you have to read this, I think when he said, 'Who Would I be?' Was a joke..But if not, Then I can see what you mean.

Fedcro.
Hughes might not have demanded that they read the Bible, but he shouldn't have given it to them anyways. There was no reason why he should have brought anything religious into their training sessions. There are a couple things that you don't bring up to people that you are unfamiliar with: politics and religion. I personally thought that this was in poor taste. Even if Hughes wasn't intending to offend, it came off that way. Props to Danzig for refusing to read.
Where'stheCrow? is offline   Reply With Quote