MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I take back what I said.

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2007, 10:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
He spat in their room because he was completely disgusted with their actions. You make it seem as though his act was just as bad, if not worse than the upper decker itself, which is just mind boggling. He makes you sick because he spat at the manner in which these kids acted? Yeah, how about being sick with the fighter who dropped his drawers, and took a shit in the top of someone's toilet? You seriously need to get your head together, my friend, because you're jumping down the neck of the wrong person.

Last edited by Canadian Psycho : 11-28-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote