MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tommy vs. Ben

Thread: Tommy vs. Ben
View Single Post

Old 11-29-2007, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
cplmac
Resident Pyrotechnician

cplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledgecplmac Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Tommy vs. Ben

Great fight for Tommy, and a lot of heart from both fighters. I don't think I've ever seen someone pull out of an armbar that deep before and in all honesty I don't think I want to again. To come out of that nasty armbar and fall straight into a pretty good triangle and to pull out of that too, man impressed isn't even the word. I think Dana is right on that if Tommy can get in with a good camp the sky is the limit. And Ben, would he have won if he wasn't sick? I don't think so, but it is definitely possible. So, what were your thoughts on these two fighters coming into this fight and what is your opinion of them coming out of it?
cplmac is offline   Reply With Quote