MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I've Come Straight To The Internet To Complain!

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2007, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Seems to me like he was dropping bombs whenever he could. Do you ever stop to think that perhaps some of you are a bit too hard on these fighters? It seems to me like some of you expect to see Randy Couture or Anderson Silva like performances from these kids, but they're all inexperienced, and just starting out their careers. They bring in young talents so as to see whom has the most potential to be great, and they mold them from there.

Tommy may not be a Silva or a Couture, but he definitely has the potential to be something, as was evidenced by his pulling out of two tight submission holds, and dominating the fight in general. And did you see the other fighter's face? Well, I doubt it got that way with two full rounds of lay and pray, am I right? Some of you need to ease up.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote