MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tommy vs. Ben

Thread: Tommy vs. Ben
View Single Post

Old 11-29-2007, 12:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
UseOf_A_Weapon
Bantamweight

UseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura aboutUseOf_A_Weapon has a spectacular aura about
i was more impressed with the armbar resistance than i was with tommy escaping the triangle. it was a good triangle, but tommy's positioning allowed him to slide out. You can tell from the instant ben catches him with it that tommy is just gonna pull out. not that any of it mattered... tommy didnt do anything from the top. Ben was pulling submissions out of his a$$ from the bottom.

i dunno. seems like most of the wreslters fighting these days take the sean sherk approach to fighting.
UseOf_A_Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote