MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So who makes it into the Finals???

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2007, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
kgilstrap
Bantamweight

kgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level nowkgilstrap is on another level now
So who makes it into the Finals???

Man this is a tough decision. I can see Matt being the one to pull-off the upset on Mac, but I personally think Mac will win based on his perormances I have seen thus far and his experience alone.
I can also see Tommy being a tough match-up for George if he can impose his wrestling (however it would be nice to see him atleast attempt to pass guard this time). George is a very techinical fighter though, and if he can avoid the take down and use his technique to keep it standing it will be a bad night for Tommy. What do you guys think?
kgilstrap is offline   Reply With Quote