MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I've Come Straight To The Internet To Complain!

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2007, 12:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Where'stheCrow?
Bantamweight

Where'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really niceWhere'stheCrow? is just really nice
After the last fight with Tommy, I wasn't impressed in the slightest. I thought he did better in this fight than in the previous. He was throwing harder blows and not those baby punches and basically dominated Ben. People are overly critical on these fighters. They are early in their careers and some of them with the right camp/training could be a force someday. I agree with Dana that Tommy could be with the proper training camp. He seems to be a good wrestler, but he needs some work on stand up and advancing his position on the ground.
Where'stheCrow? is offline   Reply With Quote