MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I've Come Straight To The Internet To Complain!

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2007, 01:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Incantation
MMA Fanatic

Incantation will become famous soon enoughIncantation will become famous soon enoughIncantation will become famous soon enoughIncantation will become famous soon enoughIncantation will become famous soon enoughIncantation will become famous soon enoughIncantation will become famous soon enoughIncantation will become famous soon enough
To be honest,I was rooting for Tommy.You have to admire somebody lacking the skills but with balls and determination like that.He's also a veritable sponge.If you guys heard,he followed or atleast tried to follow, each and every bit of advice that his corner was shouting out to him.Something that the rets of Hughes' team hasn't done all that often this season.Underside hooks,head on his opponent's chest,elbows,etc.
I agree with Dana.This guy will keep learning and improving.He's just 24 so a couple of years with a good camp will work wonders for him.
Incantation is offline   Reply With Quote