MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Hammle = Cheep fighter

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2006, 11:14 AM   #26 (permalink)
ozz525
Lights Out
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

ozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanfighter
Comon I dont like him he is a good Guy but I have seen him fight 3 times and they are the 3 most boring fights ever. I mean inthis last fight he was eye galgeing the guy and then all he did the whole fight was rake the cut and lay in the gard thats not a fight . I want to see a fight no 2 guys lay on eachoter matt was not fighting for a better position or anythin. just raking the eye thats it. I always thought tat a cut was a cheep way to win and I would rather see cut open from a punch than just raking the eye. He should fight forest griffin and get his ass knocked out. matt hammle good wrestler bad fighter.
why wont you be patient you dumb ass this is the case with all wrestlers and two other things if you write a thread about someone lean to spell there ****ing name and forrest is not a ****ing god you nuthuger

Last edited by ozz525 : 10-15-2006 at 11:17 AM.
ozz525 is offline   Reply With Quote