MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Andy Wang as a REF?!?!?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2007, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Emericanaddict
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy

Emericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level now
Andy Wang as a REF?!?!?

So yeah im searching the net browsing through MMA vids and i happen to find this a video of two random guys who both play video games and love mixed martial arts and they are set for a bout (Which is actually a pretty good fight for an amateur fight anyways) but the kicker here is that Seasons fives very own Andy Wang is the ref hear. I Suggest you watch the video all the way through as there is some pretty funny commentary and has a very unexpected ending. Just thought you guys might like this and enjoy discussing Andy's job reffing. I personally hope he isnt actually giving up fighting to pursue reffing instead. Mods feel free to delete the thread if you find it to your distate. ENJOY

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1470388jC4qbTTR

(Dude my bad I could have swore i put the link in the post **slaps self in face lol) ok NOW ENJOY

1. Forrest Griffin
2. Clay Guida
3. Shane Carwin
4. Jon Fitch
5. Chuck Liddell
6. Wanderlei Silva
7. Chris Leben

Last edited by Emericanaddict : 11-29-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Emericanaddict is offline   Reply With Quote