MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone offended by Serra?!?

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2007, 06:52 PM   #48 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreed View Post
God made man and woman - purpose to multiple. Queering - doesn't make the world workListen halfwit if you had read my post you would know that it wasn’t just the “he is Hughes’s boy” line that led to my conclusions. It was the comments he made after coupled with the ”boy” statement that convinced me. You should have said you struggle with literacy
So it's ok to make slurs about gay people (or in this case people who you don't know but are pre-judging to be gay) but it's not okay to compare a black guy who looks like a monkey, to a monkey, or to call him someone else's boy and tease him for being one of Hughes top picks?
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote