MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Take out...

Thread: Take out...
View Single Post

Old 11-30-2007, 06:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
davidm724
Featherweight

davidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enough
At this point, I think Arroyo and Mac are the best in the house. As much as I liked George in the beginning, he just hasn't impressed me as much as Arroyo. Too bad Mac and Matt have been matched up for the semis. I kind of wish that Arroyo and Speer both advance. That would throw everybody off if George and Mac both lost. I think George and Mac both have secured some fights in the UFC after the show due to their popularity, but if Matt and Tommy fight in the finale, they'll also secure a future in the UFC. That would be good to see in my opinion.

Still, I think Mac is the best, even if he doesn't win the semi.
davidm724 is offline   Reply With Quote