MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - A few notes on Tommy/Ben Episode

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2007, 07:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Biowza
Light Heavyweight

Biowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A BallerBiowza Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_DeLarge View Post
- Ritchie Hightower is an annoying twat.

- When Ritchie said "Mac only talks tough to me when his team is around" was probably the most asinine thing I've ever heard of TUF. Ritchie Hightower is an untalented piece of shit that would get absolutely destroyed by Mac.

- It was obvious "J-Rock" went on his little rampage to catch some attention and be the focus of the house. No one else got that mad, hell even Mac didn't get that upset.

- How can anyone be intimidated when they hear "J-Rock" speak?

- This show may be the pits, but in my opinion Mac Danzig is one of my favorite fighters to ever be on TUF. He seem like a prick to some, but what he does that's different from other pricks is he tells it like it is, without being a complete prick, he knows what he's talking about with pretty much everything.

- Speaking of Mac, they should just rename this show "TUF: Mac" because this show was taylor made for Mac to win it, the other 15 fighters are just pure crap.

- Ben Saunders is one of the worst fighters on this show, and I'll tell you why. He beat Barrera in a slugfest, no skill there. He also had Tommy in a solid arm bar. I don't care how "strong" Tommy is, the submission was there. The fact that Ben couldn't make Tommy tap from that arm bar means he's one of the worst fighters on this show.

- Speaking of Ben, he's also one of the more annoying people on the show next to Ritchie. He's a tall, goofy looking hick with those lame ass sideburns of his, also thinks he's being cool and tough by smiling before the fight. I didn't see him smiling when Tommy was dropping punches and elbows on his creepy ass face.

- The 4 remaining are obviously the best fighters on this show. Although 3 of them still suck shit, these 4 are the best fighters. The fact that it is told that one fighter will not be able to compete in their semi-final match means that they're going to bring 1 unworthy shitty fighter back into the semi-finals, even shittier then George, Matt, and Tommy, which is scary.

- If Mac Danzig is the one that can't fight next week, I will not watch the rest of this show.
You obviously don't enjoy the show, why watch it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Nog's only chance is one of his miracle submissions, after taking a beating the entire fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
But its not gay if you watch it with a hot chik.
Biowza is offline   Reply With Quote