MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - So who makes it into the Finals???

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2007, 08:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
davidm724
Featherweight

davidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enoughdavidm724 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasvic View Post
Let's face it, they want good TV, and good TV is a Serra guy vs. a Hughes guy, so it will be Mac vs George. From listening to Dana gush about Tommy last night, I reckon they don't want him to a) spoil the plan by beating George, or b) get beat and not be as much of a draw down the road. Pulling out with an injury keeps everything cool for a UFC XX showdown later on down the road...

or maybe it was just a wicked arm-bar....
I think Arroyo will upset Mac, and go on to beat George in the finale. I hope Tommy is the one who needs to be replaced. If he is, Billy is the obvious replacement, and I believe he'd be the obvious guy to get knocked out.
I really don't think they are going to fix the show just to have a Team Serra vs Team Hughes match. I hope neither of these fights will last two rounds so the judges don't screw stuff up.
davidm724 is offline   Reply With Quote