MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mac Danzig's Ultimate Fighter Blog (Episode 11)

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2007, 05:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
PunchyMcGee
MMA Fanatic

PunchyMcGee has a little shameless behaviour in the pastPunchyMcGee has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemanCometh View Post
Eh, I don't know the whole thing with Ritchie is so below him yet he says crap like that so it really makes me wonder about him. I mean its clear he doesn't like the guy and in one blog he bashed Warmachine for him going online and bashing Mac yet here is doing almost virtually the same thing. For someone as old and seasoned as he is I would think he would be above that kind of hating on another fighter on the flip side if those two ever meet in the UFC it will prolly be one helluva a throwdown. Otherwise, this blog reads like I am badass and take no crap off anyone so it was kinda "meh" for me.
This is from Mac's Episode 10 blog on Richie:

"All of the footage of Richie thus far would lead the casual viewer to believe that my judgment of him was unfounded. He speaks respectfully of his opponent and acts as a sportsman. Unfortunately, all the actions of Richie that caused me and the others to be so judgmental of him canít be shown much because they were vile, profanity-laced tyraids about specific people (mostly strippers and prostitutes) he supposedly knew. Iím sure Spike TV has no interest in publishing these moments."

War Machine was making a lot of comments about Mac on the Ultimate Fighter Forum, so that's where their beef started.
PunchyMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote