MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mac Danzig's Ultimate Fighter Blog (Episode 11)

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2007, 05:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
IcemanCometh
Cry Havoc

IcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchyMcGee View Post
This is from Mac's Episode 10 blog on Richie:

"All of the footage of Richie thus far would lead the casual viewer to believe that my judgment of him was unfounded. He speaks respectfully of his opponent and acts as a sportsman. Unfortunately, all the actions of Richie that caused me and the others to be so judgmental of him can’t be shown much because they were vile, profanity-laced tyraids about specific people (mostly strippers and prostitutes) he supposedly knew. I’m sure Spike TV has no interest in publishing these moments."

War Machine was making a lot of comments about Mac on the Ultimate Fighter Forum, so that's where their beef started.
Okay, I didn't really explain my whole thing, I read that, hell I think I tried to post that blog or did on here. Okay, so him hating on this kid as much as he has on the show in his blog makes him out to be an even bigger prick than Serra and Hughes combined. I mean think about it, hating on someone as much as he does Richie after a while makes him no better than the person he is hating on. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with him...but I think in some ways the show is not helping his public fighter image.