MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rate the game you are currently playing now!

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2007, 08:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
B-Real
Let's Bang.

B-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enoughB-Real will become famous soon enough
I'm playing Fire Pro Wrestling 2 and I would probably give it about a 9.5

It's just a very, very deep game. The graphics are 2D but that's not important. The sprites are clean and most of the wrestlers look like who they're supposed to. The gameplay blows the Smackdown gameplay away. The roster is huge. The only reason I don't give it a 10 is, a lot of the American wrestlers in the game are colored incorrectly and they do that to avoid copyright issues. This wouldn't be a problem if you could recolor them but you cannot. You have the option to copy the wrestler model and then you can recolor them but you're saving them as a created wrestler. I only do that with the guys I will use such as Ken Shamrock. Another thing is sometimes the cpu will steal victories. Like you could be beating them all match then they might give you a german suplex and pin you 1-2-3 and that can be very frustrating. Otherwise an amazing game.
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote