MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is getting "Knocked out" and Who do you think they are gonna bring back?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #30 (permalink)
bail3yz
Banned

bail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emericanaddict View Post
When did they say it was going to be a team Serra member who is leaving?
They didnt, but theres a post that says its a team serra member that comes back.. which makes everyone (including myself) assume that its a team serra member that leaves.

Altho I can see why some people think its mac that leaves.. because of the replacement ( I dont want to say who it is, for those that dont want it spoiled ).. ok I just realized I cant finish my post withotu saying who it is again.. so if you dont want it spoiled dont read the rest of this

(dots are for effect)

alright.. since john is the replacement, it could make sense that he gets to comeback if mac leaves, since he was the last person to fight mac and he also was the only one that wanted to fight mac.

altho mac writing his blog really blows my mind.. pretty much completely rules out mac as the guy that leaves for me.. but who knows
bail3yz is offline   Reply With Quote