MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - is mac danzig in the final

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by sove View Post
Agreed on George beating Mac. Mac is a good fighter, but I liked George's attitude and work ethic. Some people were probably put off by his actions in the house, but to me, he is one of the very few professionals we've seen in any season. He doesn't have to graduate TUF to become a real fighter.
I see it the opposite as you. I thought George was kind of an asshole. Now, I thought he was justified in being an asshole and I attributed a lot of it to TUF editing, but still assholish.

Mac, on the other hand, is my favorite fighter from the show(second would have to be Tommy and how he can escape a ton of deep submissions). He's funny as hell, above all of the immaturity of the other fighters, and actually thinks through most of what he says(excluding his attack on Bowman). He seems to be one of, if not the, most intelligent on the show. Some of the guys on the show, Barerra, war machine, and hightower, are just retarded. I didn't know they stacked stupid that high.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote