MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 7 BIG Surprise?!?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2007, 12:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vancitypimp View Post
The guys off TUF4 weren't exactly no names, all of them fought in the UFC before and some of them at some point were top contenders. I thought TUF 4 was the best. I would like another one of those where there's no coaches and they bring veterans that get a shot at the title.
Well I know big time MMA agent Ken Pavia has a few guys on the show. So there is a good chance there are some name guys that havnt fought in the UFC yet.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote