MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Franklin's Eyes

Thread: Franklin's Eyes
View Single Post

Old 10-15-2006, 07:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
asskicker
GO BEARS!

asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpse
There were a bunch of us watching it last night and even the guys who were cheering for Silva commented on it before the fight and during. I rewinded the fight 10 times and there was just something up last night with Rich. He got beat fair and square but there was just something different about him in this fight. I would go as far as to say he was scared or he just knew something was wrong and knew what was about to happen. I Like Rich Franklin but there was just something off about him last night that I haven't seen from him before.
I agree with this. And whose been calling people noobs?
asskicker is offline   Reply With Quote